The main area of use of the HAMAX 800 whole muscle stuffer is automatic filling of fresh (for example, as restructured meat) or cured meat parts/pieces of meat (for example, as raw and cooked cured-meat) in artificial casings. The fundamental principle of the machine is based on a hydraulically driven piston that presses the meat into the casings.
The HAMAX 800 whole muscle stuffer forms the technical requirement for increasing the efficiency in the production of sliced goods which are calibrated in length and thickness. In combination with an automated double clipping-machine, swift and efficient processing can be reached, which was previously very time-consuming for these products.
The combination of the whole muscle stuffer and the integrated cutting system is the innovative factor. This affects the exact portioning of pork loins with tendon.
Features and benefits
- Production capacity of up to 1.2 t/h
- The duration of the work interval is 6 – 8 seconds
(that is, product entry, product pressing and product output)
- Only one operator required
- Exact calibre filling with defined filling lengths
- Prepared for connection to a double-clipping machine
- Cut losses reduced by up to 50 %
- Casing consumption reduced by up to 30 %
- Infinitely variable speed
- Use of artificial casings
- Different magazines and filling pipe diameter for more product flexibility